EGBERT ANDREWS AUCTION MART
(Premier Govt Auctioneers &Valuers)
161, Dharamtalla Street, Kolkata-13, Ph:40000790-791, Fax:40000778
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web:www.eaamindia.com
WILL SELL BY ONLINE E-AUCTION
Under Instructions From
The Officer in Charge, Military Farm
Online Auction Date &Time : On Monday the 17th February 2020 at 11 AM
Lot/Lots Lying at Military Farm, BinnaguriCantt
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE (OTHER THAN IN SCHEDULE III & GTC)
IMPORTANT :The materials list &SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE displayed under CATALOGUE on EAAM’s E-auction Web Site are tentative and subject to change at the sole discretion of Auctioneer / Principal before the start of E-auction. Bidders should therefore, download the material list and Special Conditions of sale displayed, for their record purpose, if required, and bid accordingly.
1. Earnest Money : 20% of the sale value of the accepted bid/bids should be paid by the successful purchaser through NEFT/RTGS as earnest money to the auctioneer within 7 (Seven) days from the date of confirmation by auctioneer on completion of online e-auction. Failure to deposit 20% earnest money within scheduled time registration/cancellation/debarring action for at least 3 months will be taken against the back out bidder by auctioneer.
2. FOR BALANCE MONEY of the sale value the purchaser should deposit within 17 (Seventeenth) days from the date of completion of online auction to auctioneer Egbert Andrews Auction Mart by NEFT/RTGS through Kotak Mahindra Bank. If the buyer fails to make the payment of balance sale value within the stipulated period, late deposit penalty @ 10% of 1% of the sale value per day of default will levied and collected by the stockholder direct from the purchaser before effecting delivery of sold lots.
3. GST as per Government GST rules is to be deposited by concerned buyers under Reverse Mechanism System on the total sale value of sold lot/lots before taking delivery of sold lot/lots from the stock-holder.
4. Delivery advice will be issued after full payment is received by the Auctioneer.
5. DELIVERY of Stores/Scrap Lots should be taken by the purchaser ex-site and within 27 (Twenty Seven) working days from the date of issue of Delivery Advice by the auctioneer. Any delay in removal of stores will attract ground rent @ 2% of total sale value per day of default.
6. RE-SALE, in no case, will be recognized.
7. BIDDERS must satisfy themselves from all the points before bidding and should know what they are buying. The Government or Auctioneer shall not undertake any guarantee of the stores once the bid is accepted. Stores are sold on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis and as per conditions of sale.
8. PURCHASERS and their men are required to adhere to the Depot/Sale Area’s Security Rules.
9. AUCTIONEERS/Stockholder reserves the right to accept or reject any bid/bids without assigning any reason.
10. Other conditions, amendments, additions or alterations if any will be announced before starting of e-auction on scheduled date in the site No.www.eaamindia.com.
11. Only the Courts at KOLKATA, INDIA shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute connected with the arbitration proceedings or any other matter or claim arising out of or in connection with the e-auction.
Bidders should inspect the lot/lots in advance at site and bid in above site.
Bank details for RTGS/NEFT
Online E-Auction No. EAAM/02-2020/841 to be held on 17th February2020
Lots Lying at Military Farm, BinnaguriCantt