EGBERT ANDREWS AUCTION MART
(Premier Govt Auctioneers & Valuers)
161, Dharamtalla Street, Kolkata-13, Ph:40000790-791, Fax: (033) 40000778
WILL SELL BY ONLINE E-AUCTION
Under Instructions From
The Chief Engineer, HQ Chief Engineer, Project Arunank
Auction Location : www.eaamindia.com
E-Auction No. EAAM/Arunank/02-2020/835 & EAAM/Arunank/02-2020/836
Online Auction Date & Time: On Monday the 17th February 2020 at 11 AM
Lots Lying At 528 SS&TC (GREF)/756 BRTF, 1033 (I) ESPL (GREF)/23 BRTF Project Arunank
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE (OTHER THAN IN SCHEDULE III & GTC)
IMPORTANT : The materials list & SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE displayed under CATALOGUE on Egbert Andrews Auction Mart’s E-auction Web Site are tentative and subject to change at the sole discretion of Auctioneer / Principal before the start of E-auction. Bidders should therefore, download the material list and Special Conditions of sale displayed, for their record purpose, if required, and bid accordingly.
Bidders are advised to forward pre bid, earnest money and balance value through RTGS/NEFT to Auctioneer EGBERT ANDREWS AUCTION MART from their registered Bank Account only. Amount forwarded from other Account will not be considered.
The Pre Bid Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lac Only) by RTGS/NEFT only should be deposited by intending registered bidders with Egbert Andrews Auction Mart, 161 Dhartamtalla Street, Kolkata-13 on or before 15th February, 2020 after which pre bid amount will not be accepted. The Pre bid amount in respect of unsuccessful bidders will be returned after completion of the online e-auction.
1. EARNEST MONEY: 25% of the sale value of the accepted bid/bids kept open for acceptance should be paid by the successful purchaser through NEFT/RTGS as earnest money to the auctioneer within 7 (Seven) days from the date of confirmation by auctioneer on completion of online e-auction. Failure to deposit the 25% earnest money within scheduled time registration cancellation/debarring for at least 3 months & forfeiture action will be taken against the backout bidder by auctioneer.
2. FOR BALANCE MONEY of the sale value the purchaser should collect MRO from the auctioneer’s office. The balance money should be deposited by the purchaser in RBI/SBI within 10 (Ten) days of issue of MRO. It is responsibility of the successful purchaser to collect the MRO from auctioneer’s office.
In case buyer(s) fail to deposit balance payment by scheduled date as above, a further extension of 20 days may be allowed subject to the payment by the buyer of compensation at the rate of 10% of 1% on the balance sale value per day of default. The CE or his duly authorized representative reserves the right to accept or not to accept balance sale value with compensation at the rate of 10% of 1% of the balance sale value after expiry of 20 days as mentioned above. Thereafter, the claim on the lot by the purchaser including the earnest money paid will be deemed to be forfeited.
3. Applicable GST or any other tax due and payable or paid in respect of the articles sold under any law for the time being in force shall be paid by the purchaser as may be levied in addition to the sale price before lifting the sold lot/lots.
4. SALE RELEASE ORDER: The materials offered for sale are on “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”. The successful purchasers shall remove each lot allotted to them by employing their own labour and transport at their own cost within 27 (Twenty seven) working days from the date of SRO issued by auctioneer unless otherwise as may be specified in the SRO. The successful purchasers shall lift the materials only from the lot/site/space as may be earmarked by the stock-holder from time to time which shall be final and binding on them and they shall observe the rules and regulations and working hours as may be fixed by the stock-holder. The successful purchasers shall remove the lot only after fulfilling terms and conditions of online e-auction including payments, GST etc and on issuance of Sale Release Order by the auctioneer.
In case of default in lifting the purchased lot/lots within specified period, the ground rent will be @ 10% of 1% per diam on sale value, which the purchaser have to deposit in advance direct with Stock holder before lifting the purchased lot/lots.
5. RE-SALE, in no case, will be recognized.
6. BIDDERS must satisfy themselves from all the points before bidding and should know what they are buying. The Government or Auctioneer shall not undertake any guarantee of the stores once the bid is accepted. Stores are sold on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis and as per conditions of sale.
7. The goods shall remain in every respect at the risk of the buyer from the date of acceptance of his offer.
8. PURCHASERS and their men are required to adhere to the Depot/Sale Area’s Security Rules.
9. AUCTIONEERS/Stockholder reserves the right to accept or reject any bid/bids without assigning any reason.
10. GST will not be collected by the Auctioneer. The successful purchaser should deposit applicable GST if any direct with GST authority as per GST rules & submit the Xerox copy of GST deposited slip to stock holder before lifting sold lot/lots.
11. Other conditions, amendments, additions or alterations if any will be announced before starting of on line e-auction on scheduled date in the site No.www.eaamindia.com.
12. Only the Courts at KOLKATA, INDIA shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute connected with the arbitration proceedings or any other matter or claim arising out of or in connection with the online e-auction.
Bidders should inspect the lot/lots in advance at 528 SS&TC (GREF)/756 BRTF, 1033 (I) ESPL (GREF)/23 BRTF Project Arunank & bid at above site.
Bank details for RTGS / NEFT
Online E-Auction No.EAAM/Arunank/02-2020/835To Be Held On 17thFebruary 2020
Lots Lying at 528 SS&TC(GREF)/756 BRTF, Project Arunank
List of Cat `A’ Stores
Online Auction No. EAAM/Arunank/02-2020/836 to be held on 17thFebruary2020
LIST OF CAT 'A' STORES